Can you help me with some unique tile patterns for my house?

I do not like the normal white colored tiles that are there in my house.

Tile are the most versatile elements which can be used anywhere in the house to add charm to any space in the house.

Tiles are available in many patterns, colours, shapes, and textures.

Let me tell you about some unique tile patterns you can use at your home:

Hexagon tiles create some peaceful energy and can be used to brighten up the room.

Fish scale pattern gives a nautical feel.Any space looks energetic and fancy by using these.These are ideal for bathroom shower floor as they have an anti-slip grip.

Striped pattern has always been in trend and same goes for striped tiles.These tiles create an optical illusion of longer space.Ideal for narrow space spots in the house.

With hacienda cut tiles you can bring a Spanish feel to your home. These can be used in the kitchen for an attractive makeover.

A fan of rugs? You can use the same pattern with tiles for your home.You can use patterned tiles as a border to the plain tiles or a plain border matching the walls.

Penny tiles as the name suggests is another unique pattern and can be used inside the bathroom, kitchen, or dining room. Colours like black, white, and powder blue look appealing in this pattern.

Bands are wide and short patterns with different effects. These can be used in a small space to create a vision of a wider space.

All of these tile patterns are unique and can be easily used in the house depending on yur requirements, space available and the decor of the house.

If you need advice of an expert to design your home, contact Hipcouch now!