Could you suggest the right kind of bed for my guest bedroom? Space is a bit of a problem, need something that makes it look spacious and airy

I want to do up my guest bedroom but I was not sure of the bed I should go for since there is an space issue.

Ah… Choosing a bed can be tricky business! You’ve already mentioned that space is a problem… there are a few other things you need to check too, like the kind of interiors you have, what your design preferences are (ordinary/quirky), and if you need additional storage within the bed.

You can opt for a standard king sized bed, and get it customized with pull out drawers on the sides - this can be a great buy if you are looking for extra storage.

Floor beds can be great, if you are going for a minimalist look. These can make the room look larger. But, minimalism is key here.

Trundle beds are quite the fad. These are stored under a normal bed, and can be wheeled out to accommodate two people. Else, a sofa-cum bed works well too.

It really depends on the dimension of the room and the number of people you usually have to entertain. I’d suggest going for the minimalist look!

If you are looking for design ideas for your guest bedroom, you can get in touch with one of our experts!