How do I design an office for my startup that looks good... and is functionally sound too?

I want to design my startup office in such a manner that it has a positive impact on the employees.

Your office space tells a lot about your work culture and also helps in increasing employee productivity. So why not make it a fun place!

Here are some ways you can design your startup office:

⦁ Increase the amount of natural light in your office, it will help improve wellness and boost energy levels. Employees who get plenty of natural light tend to focus better. Allow lots of daylight to come in, one of the ways to do that is to have more windows. Install a glass partition rather than a fiberglass for cubicle, this can increase the amount of light.
⦁ While chalking out the layout, consider the shape and size of the office space, make sure that natural light flows through the entire office, this will increase enegry and productivity.
⦁ Since startups usually have the young generation who like working on the go, go for flexible seating options such as bean bags which will help save space. Use versatile and multipurpose furniture which can be easily moved around.
⦁ There is lots of activity in a startup, so one of the best ways to keep the people around motivated is through the use of some vibrant colors. The right colors will add energy to the workplace and make working all the more fun. Use hues of blue, green, red etc.
⦁ Open floor plans are an extremely popular modern office design startups nowadays mostly use, which reduce costs and encourages more collaboration. Design your workplace which has the perfect blend of open office space plus separate areas for employees to work in privacy. Having a variety of work spaces is the key to ensuring that every employee can do his or her own work.
⦁ Giving your employees a place to unwind when things get overwhelming is a great way to help reduce stress around the office.Since work sometimes can be hectic, giving them a space to relax will make them feel rejuvenated.
⦁ You can also have a separate cafeteria within the office that has some fresh supplies of coffee and snacks, so employees can just hang out for a while, or have a meeting with a colleague over a cup of coffee.
⦁ Let your employees experiment with pen and notepad organizers, peel and stick wallpapers for their desks and even have personalized mugs. These will fill the workplace with positivity.
Get in touch with our experts who can help you design a better office!