How do I design my 3BHK that stands out from the rest?

I want some designing tips for my 3BHK.

Here are some ways to get a 3BHK you have always dreamed of:

Go for relaxing colours like beige, sea green, light pink or white. Avoid darker colours like red as they might make your room appear smaller.

Use some attractive lighting for your home like side lamps, dimmers, chandelier, etc.just avoid very bright lights and always install some dim lights to help balance the lighting and also help you relax.

A small potted plant rather than the whole garden would be a much better idea.

The next important thing is choosing a bed. Choose a side where you will get a good amount of sleep every day. Explore the different options carefully before choosing one option.

A seating area is also important to complete the look. Fill the empty corners with an armchair or a small couch or any other option you would like to choose depending on the space available.

Decorating your bedroom will largely depend on the overall layout of the room and what you want in that room. However, here are some tips that can help you while designing your bedroom:

1. Color scheme: A neutral color scheme works well for bedroom design and helps to create a relaxing atmosphere.
  2. Decor pieces: Choose decor pieces wisely while designing your bedroom. You don’t want to clutter it too much. So, keep only those home decor items that will suit your room and are needed.
  3. Lighting: While selecting lighting for your bedroom, you must remember that it has to help you relax and unwind. So, opting for soft lights or lampshades that effuse the sharpness of the bulb or lights will work wonders on the overall environment of the room.
  4. Bed and beddings: Another extremely important facet of the bedroom is the bed and beddings. Select a bed that is not just comfortable but, big enough to offer you good space to sleep. If your married, then a King size bed is your best option. Choose bedding that is soft to the touch and easy to maintain.
    You can browse through THE One’s ideas for more.