I am going for refurbishing my house. I want to know about some interior designing trends for this year

I want to know about the interior designing trends of 2019.

The interior designing trends of 2019 depict comfort, coziness, and well-being. Trends are focused around understatement in design, warm tones on walls, mood lighting, sourced furniture, natural stone floors, etc.

Warm and soothing colours replace bolder, darker shades. The idea behind this is for home owners to have a place to unwind and De-stress.

Lighting preferences have changed to hand-crafted fixtures and mood lighting that help save on power bills, and to have something customized and unique, rather than something that’s common!

You can hope for many-sided chandelier with multipurpose pendant lights, long suspensions, sconces and lamps in ceramics and vintage styled glass.

2019 will see furniture that is based on four R’s i.e. reduction, re-usability, responsibility and recycling capabilities. Materials would therefore be sourced from sustainable resources and reused products which will be affordable and environmentally conscious (Eco-friendly).

Developing a green thumb is crucial - include naturally occurring stone tiles as they are sustainable and recyclable i.e. never utilized any unethical resources during its processing. Natural stones have longevity and are easy to maintain. Some even have cooling and heat-retaining properties. So even if you live in an area prone to extreme climatic conditions, you can go for a natural stone inspired home.

Now that you know about the trends, make sure you go for a combination of colour, comfort, coziness throughout the year.

If you need an expert to guide you regarding the best interior designing tips and tricks for your home, contact Hipcouch!!