I am the quintessential nature lover! My work doesn't allow me to indulge my passion for nature... some tips to add a touch of it to my home?

I have a very busy work schedule, this keeps me from spending time in nature.

Oh, I totally get what you mean! Breathing good air has also become a kind of luxury in crowded metros like Delhi and Mumbai… finding a nice green patch is as good as a dream… But, not to worry! You can use some of these tips to incorporate the charm of nature into your home!

Firstly… a brick wall will work quite well in the living room. You can paint it to match with the other walls or can leave it for a raw look. You can paint your walls in subtle shades of green. You can place a stone vase with indoor plants to give your place that airy feel.

For the bedroom, you can keep it simple by opting for neutral shades like warm & beige.Go for bed linens with natural patterns. A painting on you bedroom wall with some hues of nature can be a good option as well. Add 2-3 mini indoor plants to complete the look.

You can use some wallpapers in the backdrop with some trees all around to give you the feeling of waking up in a jungle.

You can convert your kitchen into a mini garden. Line up those framed windows with small plants or colorful flower pots. Wooden flooring in warm shades with a table chair set will be an invitation to every other nature lover as well.

Reserve some space within your home for a fun outdoor swing. You can just relax here by reading a book or just spending a lazy weekend. Try to incorporate this in a place which overlooks natural surroundings to treat that nature lover in you. If short on space, you can choose a cosy corner or a place overlooking the greenery outside.

The most important and underestimated advice - make maximum use of natural light! Nothing spells ‘nature’ more than letting sunlight illuminate every possible corner of your home!

If you are looking for interior designers in Mumbai to do up your home, get in touch with Hipcouch! We have some of the most talented and experienced minds working for us.