I have just shifted to a new place.Everything seems to be fine but I am not really happy with the bathroom, there is only a tiny bulb in the name of lighting. Can you give me some lighting ideas for the bathroom?

I want some lighting tips for the bathroom of my new apartment.

I know that the bathroom is an important place in the house. This is a place that catches people’s attention first. But not to worry, your issue can be resolved by following these simple tips:

Bathroom spaces in Mumbai homes is usually smaller, if same is the case with you, a ceiling-mount fixture can work well for your bathroom.You can place it over the sink or right in the centre of the bathroom.

Halogen bulbs are generally used for bathroom lighting, but CFL bulbs are also a good option.

You can also mount bathroom sconces over the mirror for a shadow-free light for grooming.

The area above the commode can have recessed lights. It can also be placed in a way it is directed towards the basin or for a decorative corner in your bathroom.

You can choose from a variety of designs and energy-saving lighting options that are available nowadays and tweak them according to your preferences, these won’t be too hard on your pocket either.

If you want to get your home designed, get in touch with our experienced experts now!