I want to perk up the entryway of my small apartment

I have just finished with refurbishing my small apartment but I do not have much idea about how to do up the entryway.

The entryway is so understated! Given that flats in Mumbai rarely have a well-defined entryway between the door and the living room, it’s not surprising that people don’t focus on it. You are lucky to have one in your home… and it is the place that will create the first impression on visitors! Some ideas to make it a good one…

⦁ Invest in a statement chandelier that defines your taste and go for a rug instead of a doormat, that’s both colorful and durable.
⦁ You can also place/hang some beautiful pictures of you and your family. Happy and bright photos will instantly cheer anyone entering your home and also spread a positive vibe.
⦁ A careful grouping of mirrors is sure to catch the eye in an entryway. You can play with different shapes and sizes to make it look more interesting.
⦁ You can go minimalistic with a decor piece which is soothing to the eyes.
⦁ Symmetrical side stands of the same size are a great option if you want to keep the clutter away and give an appealing look.
⦁ Invest in some paintings. Art helps liven up the space and showcases your personality.
⦁ Add some artificial lighting to make sure everything is visible easily.
⦁ City apartments rarely have a separate entryway , so you can easily create the illusion of one with the help of a permanent or movable screen which can be installed whenever needed, and that divides two spaces effortlessly.
⦁ Include a piece of furniture, such as a chest, or a single side chair and you have got an instant entryway with a place to sit and take off your shoes.
⦁ Add pops of color with pastels in decor or furnishings for entryways with variations of grey, white, beige and lighter tones of blue and green for a soothing sight.
⦁ You can also opt for an umbrella hanger during the monsoons and which can be used as a coat hanger as required.
⦁ Separate the entryway wall by using wallpaper. Choose something that reflects your personality. You can choose from countless options like floral or animal prints.

If you are looking to give a new look, not just to your entryway, but also your abode, get in touch with one of our experts!