I want to use some different material combinations for the living room of my new apartment.Can you help me with some combinations that will look good in my living room/dining area?

I want some change in my living room and dining area.

It is necessary to have a balance of color, materials, and the right decor items to get a living space which is stunning in appearance.

Make a note of some material combinations that you can sue in your living room and dining area without a second thought:

A combination of wood and stone (rough cut stones) gives a natural feel to the living room and makes it warm and cosy. Choose this combination for a well-ventilated living room.

Combination of marble in the flooring with wood in the furniture or paneling is a good combination to use. Marble provides a royal touch and wood gives it the finishing look.

Marble tiles and wooden planks can also be used in combination for the flooring. Select the color based on the rest of your furniture and color theme.

A combination of a brick wall embedded with steel pipes or steel artifacts can add an industrial touch to the room. This combination can be used in the dining area.

Did you ever imagine a dining area with wood on wood combination? Well even if it sounds boring, it really isn’t.

Wood easily blends with the different fabrics and can be used in a combination with your favorite fabric colors and wooden textures.

All the above-mentioned combinations are good, but always choose one which matches with your personality and the home decor.

If you require any help in designing your living space, contact our experts now!