Some smart tips to use upholstery in the bedroom

I want to re-do my bedroom and was looking for some smart ideas to use upholstery to give my bedroom a vibrant and classy look.

Changing the upholstery can work wonders for your home… and given how it is available in a variety of materials, designs, and colours, there’s no end to how much you can experiment!

When it comes to the bedroom, you can afford to be a little more adventurous… use dark, bold colours (of course, make sure it doesn’t look too out of place in comparison to the other elements in the room). You can also make use of some quirky cushions and sheets for the bed to personalise the space.

Oh yes… don’t forget an upholstered headboard! It can change the look of your bed radically…

An ottoman with some catchy printed upholstery can be used as a side table or for sitting. You can also have some storage space inside the ottoman for stuff which just lies around and has no dedicated space for storage.

Just choose the material carefully… you don’t want something that’s tough to maintain… To be honest, the kind of material would depend entirely on your preferences…

If you need any more advice on doing up your bedroom, or your entire home, get in touch with one of our experts!