What are the types of curtains available in the market, which one should I go for?

I am moving to a new apartment and want some trendy curtain options for my new home.

Some of the types of curtains that are available:

Sheer curtains

Dress your windows with sheer curtains to allow natural light to come through. Made from chiffon or voile fabric, these curtains are the best replacement for your traditional lace curtains. Use curtains with subtle embroidery, that is a perfect match for your house.

Tab top curtains

Opt for tab top curtains which do not require any curtain rings or hooks. They are easy to use, so you may replace them with a new design whenever you feel the need for change. Choose lightweight fabrics in a subtle print to dress your sized windows.

Wave heading curtains

opt for soft waves of fabric to dress up your windows for that smart look. These curtains fall in soft and regular waves, which always makes them look perfect. Opt for a cut-velvet pattern to add that luxurious edge to your windows.

Double pole

Choose double pole curtain designs for that freedom to hang both a sheer and a curtain. For a real and neat effect, keep the curtains to floor-length and sheers to sill-length. And, to give a modern touch to this rare combination, pair a floral patterned voile with a bold and floral curtain fabric.

Pelmet dressing

Give your windows a contemporary look using a flat pelmet layer over voile curtains. It covers up curtain poles and other fixings, and provides a neat finish to your windows. For a sophisticated hotel bedroom look, select pillows that match your pelmet. You may opt for fresh and neutral colors to add a modern touch to your room.

Single curtains

Hang single curtains instead of pair curtains on large windows. It gives your room a laid-back yet contemporary look. Opt for a lightweight fabric that drapes beautifully for a relaxed feel. You may also use full-length curtains so as to let them pool on the floor and complete the look.

SX425 ec3032361991c46733efd833aeaed883f9e6a216

All of the above mentioned options are trendy and affordable. Choose the one which suits your taste and the furnishing.