How do I choose the right TV unit for my home?

I have heard about the various options available for a TV unit, but I am confused which one will look good.

Some things to consider before buying or investing in a TV unit:

Room size

Measuring the size of the room is the first thing one should do before starting to look for TV units because the size of the TV unit should be in sync with the size of your room. If you have a larger room, you can go for a storage system that is mounted on the wall. If you’re living in a studio apartment, you can go for a simple low line tv cabinet.

Design & style

If you have a darker room, consider choosing a white laminate or oak colored TV unit and if you have mostly darker pieces of furniture, you can go for walnut or black matte finishes. Then decide whether you want it to be free standing, attached to the wall from behind or you want it to have multiple display storage compartments. The Fermo is a stylish option for the unit, perfect for a modern apartment.

Functionality

If you need additional storage for TV remote controls, books or cables from electronic devices, you can go for a Copenhagen wall system. It gives you the choice of a TV unit, drawer storage, open display shelving, an attachable desk, and a sideboard. Copenhagen is perfect if you want to create a beautiful feature wall and is completely customizable in terms of colors, finishes, and dimensions.

Other storage

Having a TV unit that can easily accommodate cables, speakers and screen is essential. The Lugano designer TV unit offers optional cable trays, so you can easily organize your cables. It also comes with an optional sound system with inbuilt blue tooth speakers.

Choose according to your requirements.

h_SMART-LIVING-Ozzio-Italia-155348-rel9d85bc3a Lugano-tv-unit-wall-mounted-550x370 fermo