How do I ensure that my bachelor pad has a masculine touch to it?

I want to design my bachelor pad.

A bachelor pad depicts both comfort and style. Designing it depends on the requirements and preferences of the people residing.

Let me give you some suggestions that will ensure a masculine touch to your bachelor pad.

The colours that should be used in your bedroom are darker tones such as brown, black, grey or navy blue.Even neutrals can be used.You can also consider using bright colour tones like orange and yellow.

Masculine rooms should be characterized by straight lines and angular things i.e. simple but modern shapes.

Patterns should include plaids, herringbone, and stripes.

Since men have been thought of as more rugged, dark-stained wood will be a good choice for that elegant and classy look. Materials like steel and chrome can be paired with it as well.

The most common choice for a masculine room is leather when it comes to decor. Leather sofas, animal hides, suede, flannel, and tweed can also be included. You can combine textures like wooden floors and concrete walls for that masculine touch. Linen, cotton, and silk can also be used to balance the darker earthy tones.

Furniture items like leather sofas and armchairs give out that masculine vibe.You can also include a lounge chair.For the wall decor, you can simply hang some photos and artwork in simple frames.

A wooden trunk turned into a nightstand is a nice idea and will give that artistic look to the room.Tall windows with window seat on one side and artificial lighting on the other supports darker tones.The trick lies in achieving the lighting in dark toned interiors.

If you are in need of some help to design your bachelor pad,contact one of our experts now!