I am planning to redo my Kitchen

Can you suggest some ways to have a great looking, user friendly kitchen?

Kitchen is one of the busiest places in the entire house, where dozens of activities take place each day. Therefore having an effortless kitchen style which blends along with the rest of the house is a must. First things first, focus on a layout that will ensure a good flow of work between three most important areas which is the cooking range, sink and refrigerator. This is where majority of the work takes place and you got to keep minimal distance between the three, so that it is easy for you to multitask at a time.

Since you are redoing the entire kitchen, opt for a kitchen that is designed ergonomically i.e. adapted according to the user in terms of height of sink, cabinets and drawers designed in a manner such that one does not have to bend too much, thus avoiding fatigue and strain on the back. Ensure enough lighting in all areas of the kitchen to help you manage tasks easily without putting pressure on your eyes. As far as visual appeal is concerned, choose carefully selected kitchen hardware, which is also known as the jewellery of the kitchen. A granite countertop with a neutral colour palette will breathe life into your kitchen!