I have heard about feature walls that are trending right now, but how do I choose one?

I want some tips on using feature walls.

Feature walls are best if you are looking for a no-expensive way to liven up your home. The best part is that you get to experiment with various colours, patterns, and materials.

But the design will depend upon the space in the room, rest of the decor, and the colours used in the room.

Firstly choose an area where people will automatically look at like where the TV is kept.

Also if there is a protruding wall in your living room, this can be used as a feature wall.

Walls behind an attractive and unique piece of furniture like an embellished sofa can also be used as feature walls.

There should not be much furniture around feature walls so that they get highlighted properly.

Another thing is to avoid windows in-between a feature wall.

In case you have an open space, feature walls can be used to differentiate the living area and the dining space.

Choices are many, but it is better to design a feature wall based on the requirements and which reflects your personality.

If you need some expert advice to design a feature wall for your home, contact Hipcouch!