I have some built-in shelves in my bedroom, even-though they make storing simple, they take a lot of space.I want something that will not take much space and will make storing convenient as well. Can you help me with some alternatives

I wanted some alternatives to built-in shelves for storage.

Built-in shelves are actually pretty effective when it comes to managing space. Considering they are nothing but recesses in the walls, you save on having a wardrobe or such other space-consuming units. Nevertheless, if you are looking for alternatives to built-in shelves, here are some…

Floating shelves are good with regards to functionality and strength. They are made of engineered wood and are attached over the walls in a way they seem to float. They are available in a wide range of colours, sizes, designs and shapes.

Corner shelves are another option which utilize the unused corners of the room for storage. These can be floor-based or wall-hung with open or closed units. Corner shelves maximize storage without taking up too much of space, which is ideal to your requirement. These are available in solid wood, plastic, and laminated wood.

Free-standing or portable shelves can be used for display and storage purposes as well. They can easily be shifted to any area and are available in different sizes, materials, colours, and designs.

Nothing can beat shelving when it comes to space management - I suggest you pick any one of these to suit your requirements.

In case you are looking for a complete overhaul, get in touch with one of our experts - we’ll help you get your home designed just the way you want it!