One of my friend has designed his office recently and he presses on also including a dedicated separate space for employees. Is it necessary? Should I design my workplace in such manner?

I want to design my office and wanted to know if including a separate space for employees will do any good.

Smart friend I must say! It is important that the employees take adequate breaks during office hours because this will help them relax and rejuvenate and will also help them in being more productive.

Therefore, having a separate space for employees in the office premises is very important.

These spaces also serve employees who wish to connect socially and casually with each other. They can discuss the meeting that’s about to come up over a cup of coffee or just gain perspective on an upcoming project. This helps to release stress and also boosts employee morale.

You can also design a dedicated space for employee meetings so that they have a peaceful discussion on important issues.

If you want to design or refurbish your office space, contact one of our experts!